Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Make Your Day


I have seen this cat headband a thousand times because it is in my list of favorites. Not because I ever intend on buying it because I no longer have a cat. (She recently passed away after 19 years of being a loving companion to our family.) But I keep it in my favorites so I won't forget about it. Because it makes me happy. I've thought about buying it for my little poodle, but I don't think Charley Brown would be too happy with the headband - pink is really not his color.

Anyway, every time I cruise through my list of favorites and come across this, I laugh hysterically like it was the first time I'd ever seen it. To me, it is the most awesomely cute thing! It was made by eenodol and if you don't do anything else today, go to her shop and look at all the fun stuff! I promise, it will make your day!

7 comments:

kkill said...

I love kitty cat headband....meow!!!
Mr. Friskers would kill me in my sleep if I put that on his head!

Tizzalicious said...

It's adorable!

My cat needs one! But it's a male, I'm not sure if he'll approve :(

jillybee1980 said...

OMG that's too funny! LOVE IT!

Looks a lot like one of my kitties, but she'd kill me if I put that on her.

You can see her on my myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/oliverlanebaby

Anonymous said...

How cute is that. So much fun and clever.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! But if I put that on one of our cats, well, lets just say it wouldn't be pretty!

Susy said...

i love her shop!
i think my fave is the 'bacon and eggs' hat.

just what a cat needs. and no doubt, wants.

: )

amy said...

that...is...hilarious! I can see why you keep the picture. my cat would NOT be so tolerant!

Clicky Web Analytics
If you've never seen these Jeff Dunham videos, you have to watch them! So funny, although, oops, not always politically correct! But I make no apologies. I think he is hilarious!