Popular Posts

Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Flop

You know that bag image in my head (see "Heaven Sent" below)? Well, here it is....



But here it is not... that is, it is not at all the bag the brain created. Somehow the hands didn't get it right (sorry, hands)... This bag looks nothing like the one I imagined! I'm disappointed about that, but I do like some things about this design, and am going to rework it. But, I also have in the works another attempt at The Bag. I'm not giving up until I get it right!

Funny. I named the photos of this bag, "flop" (as in floppy). But to me, in trying to duplicate the image in my head. It is a flop.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics
If you've never seen these Jeff Dunham videos, you have to watch them! So funny, although, oops, not always politically correct! But I make no apologies. I think he is hilarious!