Popular Posts

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentinys




And the Valentiny Award goes to.... the Grubs logo!!!! That sweet, tiny little grub has wormed his way into my heart!

In honor of Valentine's Day, since my sweet valentine hubby is out of town, I am loving my sister (well, I always love her, but I'm showin' the love today). She is my featured Etsy seller today. This is her big bag she made from the fabric that I wanted. But since she is the baby, I let her have it instead. (Didn't want her to pitch one of those baby tantrums in the fabric store...) Anyway, don't you love this bag? It's a biggie too and would be great for shopping, or beaching, or travelling, or just to hang in your closet and look at!!! So go on over to the Grubs shop and see all her other bags and stuff. Besides grub bags, she's got grubby baby, grubby recycled, beach grubs, and probably even a real grub or two in her gorgeous garden. And her little grub logo is the cutest!!!! I love her. (My sister AND her little grub logo.) Happy Valentiny!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely bag. beautiful fabric. aren't sister's wonderful?

Anonymous said...

You must love her if you gave up that fabric! You're both lucky to have such a relationship!

Clicky Web Analytics
If you've never seen these Jeff Dunham videos, you have to watch them! So funny, although, oops, not always politically correct! But I make no apologies. I think he is hilarious!