Popular Posts

Friday, February 22, 2008

My Daughter

Let me tell you about my 22-year old daughter. She is so creative and so talented. She has been sustaining herself financially from her internet work since a teenager! I'm so proud of her. She has a bad case of ADD and concentrating for extended periods is a real challenge for her. So when I see her accomplishments, I'm just so happy for her!

She is a sweetheart and one of the loves of my life. I have learned so much from her even though I'm the parent and should be teaching her about life. I've found it so works both ways!

Here is her latest internet site... go read a little. She writes really well and doesn't even realize it!!! Please let her know you visited. She will be so pleased!

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics
If you've never seen these Jeff Dunham videos, you have to watch them! So funny, although, oops, not always politically correct! But I make no apologies. I think he is hilarious!