Popular Posts

Sunday, February 24, 2008

She Knits.

Amy featured one of my pillow covers in a treasury today! That is how I discovered her shop. She has some wonderful little daily luxuries... just look at these... can't you imagine putting that soft cotton facecloth up to your face in the early morning?? I'm going to have to buy a set! But that isn't all...

Look at this adorable child's sweater. I wish it was an adult size! Love it!!! Thank you, Amy. She Knits.

When Amy isn't knitting, she's blogging! Go tell her hello!

UPDATE: You can't have the washcloths... I bought them!!! But I bet Amy will have more soon!

4 comments:

theVintageZoo said...

oh, those facecloths are WONDERFUL!!!! marking those as faves for sure! your blog is great!! do you mind if i link you??? oh, and thanks for the comment on mine. i LOVE those socks. i wear them all the time.... that's just me though. i think i AM stuck in the 70s!! ;-)

kathijane said...

thevintagezoo... aren't those great! Please, please link me! I am a hangover from the 70's myself, it was a great, funky time to be a teen!

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Nice work and good blog.

amy said...

thank you thank you! I've posted on my blog already today, but you can be sure I'll be writing about you tomorrow! you're work is beautiful--I almost put that market bag in the treasury instead of the pillows, it was a hard decision.

I read about the vision of the bag and the flop and then the success--we seem to have a similar creative process.

thanks again, happy etsy-ing!
Amy

Clicky Web Analytics
If you've never seen these Jeff Dunham videos, you have to watch them! So funny, although, oops, not always politically correct! But I make no apologies. I think he is hilarious!