Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

This fabric, oh, this fabric


Okay, so my sister had a purse she made from a recycled skirt and it was my favorite purse, made from some gorgeous fabric!!! Last visit to Sis's and she had sold the purse. But in digging through her fabric scraps, I found this!!!! A little piece of it. A very little piece. Probably about 8" long x 6" wide. I'm going to do something with it, but I don't know what! I wish I had a million yards of it! Or, I'd settle for two! If you see any of this lurking about in fabricland, please... let me know!

3 comments:

kkill said...

You stole that fabric from me! LOL
Love ya' anyway! Just wait until I come to your house! They'll be more than a mouse in the house!

kathijane said...

No, steal it, I did not! I told you I was taking it... you just weren't listening... you were busy rearranging a bag to match the upside pocket!!!

kkill said...

pocket smocket

Clicky Web Analytics
If you've never seen these Jeff Dunham videos, you have to watch them! So funny, although, oops, not always politically correct! But I make no apologies. I think he is hilarious!