Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Happy Place!!





Okay, so now when someone tells me to go to my happy place, I will go to my bathroom! See how happy it is!! I just painted it. Notice the paint can in the floor. I'm now working on the bedroom. Yea, well, one thing leads to another....

It is all my sister's fault. I spent the night with her on Saturday and we had fun playing (more on that later); but I always return from her beautiful home and find my own extremely boring and depressing. No more, I say!

The valances were a Goodwill find, and the Tracy Porter picture came from a thrift store. Oh, how I love a sweet, thrifty bargain!!!

2 comments:

kkill said...

It's beautiful! So soothing and relaxing. I love the bunnies in the window! I'm never going to get that Tracy Porter picture, am I?

kathijane said...

heehee, NOPE! At least for another few months when I paint again!!!

Clicky Web Analytics
If you've never seen these Jeff Dunham videos, you have to watch them! So funny, although, oops, not always politically correct! But I make no apologies. I think he is hilarious!