Popular Posts

Friday, February 22, 2008

Catching up...


So I have really neglected my blog lately... why, you ask? Well, I made curtains for my freshly painted bedroom and have been working on sewing projects for the Etsy shop. I have had a few sales this week. I sold this bag today and have to say, I hate to see it go. It is my favorite I've made in while.

Today, after making a post office run, I cleaned my much neglected house. I cleaned out kitchen cupboards and the junk drawer and cleaned the stove and... rather boring, huh? Hey, but we can now go into the kitchen and find what we need (other than food because I've neglected grocery shopping too!!!). But, hey the spices are in alphabetical order! (ha, just joking, I'm not THAT OCD.)

So here is where I am now. My bedroom really looks and feels so good with the new paint and my favorite bird pictures hung and favorite things scattered about. But here is what I did because I'm so toopid!!!! Remember those nice wall hangings I did? The fabriframes (scroll down, they are here somewhere.) Well, the fabric I so fell in love with for the curtains doesn't match those fabriframes. Not at all. Not even a little bit. So I took them down. They just won't work. So I'll probably remove the fabric, wash it, and put it in my stash. I can recover the frames at a later date for another room! Unless someone else there would like to purchase them, eh???

So tomorrow I want to get done with housecleaning, get the groceries bought, and get back to sewing... but who knows? I'll probably get off task somewhere along the way. Don't I always?

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics
If you've never seen these Jeff Dunham videos, you have to watch them! So funny, although, oops, not always politically correct! But I make no apologies. I think he is hilarious!