Popular Posts

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tizzalicious


Another cutie from the Etsy toybox!!!! This little monster is Fuggerella and she comes to us from Tizzalicious. Isn't she adorable??? She loves to be held; just don't mention pin cushions...

If you want to make your own little monster, Tizz will show you how! This is one well done tutorial! Well, get out your scissors and go on over...

Show Me Yours, I'll Show You Mine

I'm going to attempt to make a monster and I'll post a picture of my creation when done. If you make one, send me a link to the photo and I'll post yours here too! Can't wait to see what you, and I, come up with!! (Ha! Caught myself! I knew I would get sidetracked...)

3 comments:

Regina said...

My daughter would love to make one of these. Thanks for the link. Tizz's stuff is adorable!

Tizzalicious said...

Oooh, thanks so much for writing about my Fuggerella and the tutorial! :D

Anonymous said...

Fuggerella is adorable! Tizz does fantastic work!

Clicky Web Analytics
If you've never seen these Jeff Dunham videos, you have to watch them! So funny, although, oops, not always politically correct! But I make no apologies. I think he is hilarious!