Popular Posts

Monday, March 3, 2008

Oh, Beautiful Monday!

When I was working at my "real" job, I always looked so forward to the weekends and hated to see Monday morning roll around. But now that I am at home full-time, I find that I look forward to Monday mornings. Isn't that crazy? Don't get me wrong: I do love the entire family being home on the weekends and enjoy our time together, but by Monday morning, I'm ready to see everyone go back to school, back to work... I think it is because I get so much more done when I have the house to myself. Oh, I'm just so selfish with my time these days!!!

So this Monday morning, not having to share the computer, I rambled through the Etsy toybox, and here's the find of the day:



This is Truckle, a sock friend, and she is the Queen of Atari. Truckle is the creation of Kinichi River Designs, and I'd say that is some rockin' sock! Go on over and take a look. There are lots of sock friends there, but be forewarned. Ivah is probably swinging from the chandelier!!!!

2 comments:

Heather Buchanan said...

Aww, I love truckle! What an adorable creature. Thanks for sharing!

Earmark Social said...

that is one of the cutest things i have ever seen! fantastic!!

Clicky Web Analytics
If you've never seen these Jeff Dunham videos, you have to watch them! So funny, although, oops, not always politically correct! But I make no apologies. I think he is hilarious!