Popular Posts

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Laughing Chicken

Okay, so I started a milestone marker tradition in my Etsy shop. Each 100 hearts, I send a little gift to the person who got me to that next 100. (Well, okay, I know I have only 300 hearts and have done this only twice before, but traditions start somewhere.) Anyway, my 300th heart was received from Laughing Chicken. So I decided who better to feature today than my 300th hearter? I loved reading Laughing Chicken 's bio in her profile. It explains the story behind her shop name and you have to read it! And you gotta' love her philosophy that "If you have a happy attitude, life is like one big buffet!" In her shop, Laughing Chicken has some nice jewelry and some beautiful knit items, very reasonably priced. Go check out her shop and give the chicken a hug and a heart! If Laughing Chicken isn't found in her shop, you can probably find her here on her blog! And look at her new glasses... I love 'em!
Hearts to you, Laughing Chicken!

1 comment:

kc said...

That's a cool idea, I think I'll use it when I get my own shop setup. I tried to make a Poe tote earlier but I didn't wait long enough for the ink to dry so it's kinda messed up. Oops!

I decided to start my own Etsy blog. It's called Shop At Etsy. Go look and tell me what you think. :)

I posted links to some RSS guides for you that will explain how to subscribe to my blog and all of the others that you read. It's a great way to keep them all organized and know when they're updated. It saves a lot of time.

Love,
Amanda

Clicky Web Analytics
If you've never seen these Jeff Dunham videos, you have to watch them! So funny, although, oops, not always politically correct! But I make no apologies. I think he is hilarious!