Popular Posts

Friday, March 21, 2008

Some days I just can not for the life of me think of anything to blog about. Does that mean I'm bored? And does that mean I'm - oh no - not boring? Hmmmm.... well, I do spend most of the day in the house with only the dogs and sewing machine for company. And the conversations between me and the dogs are not very intellectual. They don't want to talk politics; neither do I. Lately our conversations have centered around the weather and the beginning of Spring. Today we went outside and sat in the sun and listened to the birds and watched, some of us chased, the bees. We picked a daffodil and a wonderfully fragrant hyacinth to bring into the house. We examined the new growth popping up from the earth, and I got so excited thinking about how soon it will be that the perennials will be blooming! As Charlie Brown Dog hiked a leg beside the flower bed, he commented that he too was looking forward to a bed of daylilies to roll around in!

Springtime is so wondrous and beautiful! And Artzyfartzyd captured it in this photo. Go check out her shop and her blog - both anything but boring!

1 comment:

Lora said...

sounds like me when i'm home alone, which i love. i too am so happy about spring and all the little green things sprouting everywhere~

Clicky Web Analytics
If you've never seen these Jeff Dunham videos, you have to watch them! So funny, although, oops, not always politically correct! But I make no apologies. I think he is hilarious!