Popular Posts

Sunday, March 30, 2008

For Poe Folks

My daughter has always been an artist at heart and has produced some beautiful, unique artwork in her 22 earthly years. She is now struggling to find a medium through which to express herself. She loves graphic art and has been playing around with putting old graphics on bags. This is her Poe bag. I love it! She has some very good ideas about some jewelry pieces she would like to create. They sound very unique and interesting and can't wait for her to get started with those. Please stop by her Etsy shop, and give her a heart, or you can visit her new blog which is going to be very interesting and informative. She also has some fascinating marketing ideas which I hope she will share. Hugs and kisses to my favorite artist!

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics
If you've never seen these Jeff Dunham videos, you have to watch them! So funny, although, oops, not always politically correct! But I make no apologies. I think he is hilarious!