Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Is Your Crafting Business Booming?

Is your crafting business booming? If not, you may want to read "Crafts to Make and Sell." I know, you don't need to read a book about crafts to make and sell. You already have a craft. You already make. And you already sell. Right? Well, yea, me too. But when I ran across this e-book, curiosity got the best of me. I almost went right past it because of the oh-so-boring title, but the subtitle caught my eye, "For Crafters Who Want to Make More Money With Their Handmade Items." Well, I'm always open to suggestions on how to do that! So, I purchased the e-book and read it! And I was not disappointed.

It offers some really sound advice on how to capitalize on the craft you are engaged in and also how to engage in a craft you can capitalize on! I found the sections on "Determining What Sells and Why," "Crafters Versus Craftsmen", and "Customers, How Do You Reach Them," to be most helpful. Some of the projects set forth in the book are not my cup of tea, but I did pick up some good ideas from variations of the projects in the book. All in all, the $10.00 I spent for this book was well worth it! So, go get a copy of the book and come back and tell me what you think! I'd love to know.

Oh, and while you are away, go to ThePuddingStore and get yourself a boom box brooch!

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics
If you've never seen these Jeff Dunham videos, you have to watch them! So funny, although, oops, not always politically correct! But I make no apologies. I think he is hilarious!