Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Where Have You Been?

To all my regular readers (that would be me, my daughter, my sister), sorry I've been away for so long. But here's what I've been up to and my excuses for not having posted recently:

-I got really busy with my Etsy shop which is a wonderful reason to neglect your blog
-Did a craft show over the weekend which involved dismantling my shop, packing and loading; then everything in reverse - packing and loading and putting everything back in order - which would be another good reason for neglecting your blog if you actually made some sales at the show. Don't ask, okay? And did I follow my own suggestions from this post? Don't ask, okay?
-Remember that series I started on wholesale? Well, it got so involved and time intensive, I have to let it go for now. But I'll continue it later. Maybe.
-I got my first consignment! Whoohoo! More on that later.

For now, that's all I got. So what have you been up to?

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics
If you've never seen these Jeff Dunham videos, you have to watch them! So funny, although, oops, not always politically correct! But I make no apologies. I think he is hilarious!