Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ollio


Do you know how some Etsy shops make you want to hang around for a while? Not only because the shop offers beautiful creations, but also because you find the shop itself so inviting and unique and welcoming! Well, that is the case with the Etsy shop of Ollio (a/k/a Jenarter). She offers some very unique and creative jewelry pieces at very affordable prices. All beautifully photographed against the backdrop of old books and pottery, sea glass, sea shells. So go and sea for yourself! And don't forget to tell Jen that kathijane sent ya'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending me to see her Etsy shop! How unique. I love browsing through her photos!

I love it when I stumble across a shop like that.

Anonymous said...

You are so right. I'd not seen her shop before, but it is lovely. Beautiful photography!

Clicky Web Analytics
If you've never seen these Jeff Dunham videos, you have to watch them! So funny, although, oops, not always politically correct! But I make no apologies. I think he is hilarious!