Popular Posts

Friday, April 4, 2008

Beautiful, Beautiful Cards!

Aren't these the most fabulous cards you have ever seen? They are made with fabric! Oh so pretty! I ordered one for my mother for Mother's Day and one for my sister for New Baby! Can't wait to get them. When I get some extra money, I'm going back for a boxed set!!!!

These lovely creations are by Amy at PrettyPearDesigns. She also does custom cards. What about sending her your own special fabric and having her make some just for you? I love this idea! Please go by and visit Amy and buy some cards while you're there!

2 comments:

fi at moose and bear said...

oh those are so beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Those cards are darling! I'm going to check out her shop!

Clicky Web Analytics
If you've never seen these Jeff Dunham videos, you have to watch them! So funny, although, oops, not always politically correct! But I make no apologies. I think he is hilarious!