Popular Posts

Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Toybox

Remember how as a kid you would ramble through the toybox, digging, digging, tossing things here and tossing things there, all in search of little bunnykins? But before you could find him, babydoll would catch your eye, and the toy iron, and soon you were busy ironing doll clothes. Then you'd remember bunnykins needs his clothes ironed too, so back to the toybox where you would begin again. Sooner or later, from the bottom of the pile, you'd pull little bunnykins up by the foot.

Well, that describes me perfectly when I Etsy. In search of fabric, I decide to stop by the forums. Then I get sidetracked by the treasury. Once in the treasury, I get further sidetracked by clicking, clicking, clicking.

Then, I see it! Beautiful.Awesome.Gorgeous fabric! But, you can't have it because...

It has become...

A pig.

Today's bunnykins pick from the Etsy toybox is this adorable little pig from Two Little Banshees.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics
If you've never seen these Jeff Dunham videos, you have to watch them! So funny, although, oops, not always politically correct! But I make no apologies. I think he is hilarious!