Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sydney, the Macon Mutt

Oh, my, my, just when I think I've found the cutest little critter there is, along comes another one. Meet Sydney the Macon Mutt. He was found chasing the bunnies over at Fluffy Flowers. What's more, he lives right down the road, say about 45 miles from me. Oh, I do love him! When Felicia of Fluffy Flowers is not making critters, she is blogging about making critters. Go say hello! And don't forget to read her series about setting up a craft booth at a weekly farmers market. Very informative!

1 comment:

Jewelry by Tara said...

Soooo cute~! I love the big eyes:)

Clicky Web Analytics
If you've never seen these Jeff Dunham videos, you have to watch them! So funny, although, oops, not always politically correct! But I make no apologies. I think he is hilarious!