Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sew, Whatcha' Workin' On?


I just received this delicious Heather Bailey fabric from The Tin Thimble and am not sure what I want to do with it. I have about six projects going on at once and can't seem to get focused on just one!

Can you believe this was my first fabric purchase from the internet? I've never been able to justify shipping costs, but with the price of gas, it is actually cheaper to buy online!! Anyhow, I'm glad I found this shop at Etsy because they have very, very fast service and some lovely, lovely fabric cuts!

Sew, what are you working on right now?

3 comments:

jillybee1980 said...

I can totally relate to having fabric that's super cute and no idea how to use it.

I recently bought fabric from another etsy seller FabricsbytheYard
It's beautiful fabric like this

Any ideas?

kathijane said...

oliverlane, oh so pretty fabric. If you can't find a use for it... send it on over!

The Tin Thimble said...

Gosh, thanks for the link! I hope you enjoy the fabric! You'll have to let me know what you make with it. We always enjoy seeing the projects.

Clicky Web Analytics
If you've never seen these Jeff Dunham videos, you have to watch them! So funny, although, oops, not always politically correct! But I make no apologies. I think he is hilarious!